Vuelta a Espana Final Week bike tour
Discover the Exciting Vuelta and Explore Magical Regions of Spain
The Vuelta a Espana offers the best access to the race of all the grand tours. See the riders up close and be a part of the action as we take you from the delicacies of the Basque Country to Andorra in the Pyrenees and on to Madrid.
2018 Trip Highlights (2019 trip details coming soon)
- See the pros up close with the best access of all the Grand Tours!
- Enjoy the legendary cuisine of the Basque Country and a mouthwatering Pintxos (tapas) crawl through San Sebastian.
- Cycle a beautiful route through the Basque country and up the final climb of the Vuelta stage before viewing the pros race up.
- Next stop Andorra and gorgeous rides through the capital nestled in the Pyrenees.
- Cycle the big Andorra mountain stage climbs on race day.
- Be on the mountain for the deciding stages in Andorra, all within riding distance of our hotel’s doorstep.
- Celebrate at the finish line of the final stage in Madrid!
- Our gala night in Madrid includes a gourmet dinner with views over the city.
- Our cycling tour is guided by Simon Kessler (former pro and top cycling coach). Plus our very own gourmet guide Chef Jon who will lead non-cycling activities.
- Fully guided and supported rides with following van and multiple on-the-bike guides plus GPS turn-by-turn routes for your Garmin, Wahoo or smart phone device.
There is limited space so book now and don’t miss out on this incredible Vuelta a Espana experience!