Vuelta a Espana Final Week bike tour
Discover the Exciting Vuelta and Explore Magical Regions of Spain
The Vuelta a Espana offers the best access to the race of all the grand tours. See the riders up close and be a part of the action as we take you from the delicacies of the Basque Country to Andorra in the Pyrenees and on to Madrid.
- See the pros up close with the best access of all the Grand Tours!
- Enjoy the legendary cuisine of the Basque Country and a mouthwatering Pintxos (tapas) crawl through San Sebastian.
- Cycle a beautiful route through the Basque country and up the final climb of the Vuelta stage before viewing the pros race up.
- Next stop Andorra and gorgeous rides through the capital nestled in the Pyrenees.
- Cycle the big Andorra mountain stage climbs on race day.
- Be on the mountain for the deciding stages in Andorra, all within riding distance of our hotel’s doorstep.
- Celebrate at the finish line of the final stage in Madrid!
- Our gala night in Madrid includes a gourmet dinner with views over the city.
- Our cycling tour is guided by Simon Kessler (former pro and top cycling coach). Plus our very own gourmet guide Chef Jon who will lead non-cycling activities.
- Fully guided and supported rides with following van and multiple on-the-bike guides plus GPS turn-by-turn routes for your Garmin, Wahoo or smart phone device.