Tour de France Final Week bike tour
Time is running out, BOOK NOW!
Picture yourself at the 2018 Tour de France experiencing the trip of a lifetime.
Join Gourmet Cycling Travel on our signature final week bike tour and experience the epic stages of this renowned event. Our trips are designed with the “something for everyone” motto so even if you consider yourself a non-cyclist, we’ve got plenty of memorable experiences for you to enjoy as well. It’s a win-win.
- Ride the best stretches of two mountain stages and up the decider mountain pass, packed with Tour fans, just a few hours before the race arrives.
- Conquer the legendary climbs Col du Tourmalet, Col d’Aubisque, Col du Portillon, and the Col de Peyresourde!
- Experience the electric atmosphere of the big mountain stages.
- See the final time trial up close and personal.
- Enjoy the final stage overlooking the race from our historic apartment balcony boasting the best views in Paris.
- Our cycling tour is guided by Neil Martin (father of top pro Dan Martin), and Simon Kessler (former pro and top cycling coach). Plus our very own gourmet guide Chef Jon who will lead activities such as cooking classes, mountain hikes, shopping, and more.
There is limited space so book now and don’t miss out on this incredible Tour de France experience!