TDF Final Week bike tour
Picture yourself in France next July cycling the iconic mountain passes of the Tour then cheering on the racers on a big mountain stage finish!
Our 2021 tour brings you to 4 LIVE up-close stage viewings including the two decider mountain stages in the Pyrenees, the final time trial in St Emilion wine country, and the finish in Paris.
Our passion-driven tour company offers you smaller group sizes and a higher level of service. We provide multiple on-the-bike cycling guides, following van support, and non-cyclist guides. Tour company owners: Simon Kessler, former professional cyclist, and international cycling coach, leads the cycling on tour while Chef Jon, with Michelin star chef experience and years in the wine world, leads our non-cycling activities and organizes our gourmet experiences.
2021 Trip Highlights
- Witness 4 exciting stages up close in the Pyrenees, Bordeaux wine country, and Paris
- Cheer on the best professional cyclists in the world as they race past our prime viewing spot on the finish mountains of Luz Ardiden and Col du Portet
- Ride the iconic mountains of the TdF: Col du Tourmalet, Col d’Aspin, Hautacam, Col du Soulor, Luz Ardiden, and options to ride the Col du Portet
- Cycle up the Col du Tourmalet, the highest paved mountain pass of the race in the Pyrenees
- Witness the final time trial action, state-of-the-art bicycles, and impressive World Tour team operations
- Experience the final stage action from our historic apartment balcony in Paris which offers spectacular views onto the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and the racecourse
- Non-cycling activities include: a stunning mountain hike, shopping, Bordeaux winery visit with tastings, visits to local artisanal producers, picnics, and gourmet lunches
- Different routes for different cycling abilities. A follow van provided for rides with food, drink, and mechanical support
- Specialized Roubaix carbon bicycles are available for rent
- Carefully selected top-quality hotels in each region (minimum 4 stars)
- An updated, flexible cancellation policy offering 100% trip credit towards another trip, up to 30 days before your trip.
- To keep our guests safe we’ve implemented strict cleaning measures and avoidance of large crowds where possible.