TDF Final Week bike tour
Reserve now for the 2020 TdF final week bike tour and you’ll be guaranteed a place with us at the lowest price. Complete this short form >
2020 details coming the end of October 2019. Stay tuned!
Picture yourself in France seeing the best stages up close, cycling the iconic mountain passes, and enjoying the Trip of a Lifetime!
We have become known worldwide for our spectacular rides as well as creating unique non-cyclist activities for those who enjoy seeing the race off of the bike.
Our 10th Anniversary running tours in France brings you to 4 of the decider stages including 3 thrilling Alpine stages and the final Paris stage celebration.
Our passion driven tour company offers you smaller group sizes and a higher level of service with multiple on-the-bike guides, following van support, and non-cyclist guides. Tour company owners: Simon Kessler, former professional cyclist, and international cycling coach, leads the cycling on tour while Chef Jon; with Michelin star chef experience and years in the wine world, leads our non-cycling activities.
2019 Trip Highlights
- Witness 4 exciting stages up close in the Alps and Paris
- Ride the bucket list climb of Alpe d’Huez, a Tour de France legend
- Cycle up the Col du Galibier lined with cheering Tour fans on race day
- Summit the highest pass in Europe, the Col d’Iseran, on the same day as the pros
- Our historic apartment balcony in Paris boasts spectacular views of Paris and the final stage with two hours of exciting race viewing
- Mountain hikes, shopping and market visits, local cheese producer & bison charcuterie visits, gourmet lunches, are just some of the non-cycling activities planned along with the TdF stage viewings
- Specialized Roubaix rental bike options with mountain gear ratios
- Rides typically range between 40-65 miles and 5,000-7,000 feet of climbing