TDF Final Week bike tour
Picture yourself in France at the Tour cheering on the racers on a big mountain stage, cycling the iconic mountain passes and enjoying the Trip of a Lifetime!
Our 2020 tour brings you to 3 LIVE stage viewings including the Queen mountain stage finish up the Col de Loze, the stage start in Meribel and the final stage in Paris.
Our passion-driven tour company offers you smaller group sizes and a higher level of service with multiple on-the-bike guides, following van support, and non-cyclist guides. Tour company owners: Simon Kessler, former professional cyclist, and international cycling coach, leads the cycling on tour while Chef Jon, with Michelin star chef experience and years in the wine world, leads our non-cycling activities and organizes our gourmet experiences.
2020 Trip Highlights
- Witness 3 exciting stages up close in the Alps and Paris
- Cheer on the best professional cyclists in the world as they race past our prime viewing spot on the highest mountain of the race the Col de La Loze
- Ride the iconic mountains of the TdF: Alpe d’Huez, Col de Lautaret, Col du Galibier, Col de Sarenne, and the Col du Glandon
- Cycle up the Col de la Loze on race day lined with cheering Tour fans
- See up close the riders preparing for the official stage start and the massive operation behind a world tour team set-up including team cars, buses, support staff, and state of the art equipment
- Experience the final stage action from our historic apartment balcony in Paris offering spectacular views of the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and the racecourse
- Non-cycling activities include: pristine mountain hikes, shopping, market excursions, visits to a local cheese producer and gourmet lunches
- Multiple ride options for different levels of cyclists. Follow van with food, drink, and mechanical support.
- Specialized Roubaix carbon bicycles are available for rent.
- Carefully selected top-quality hotels in each region (minimum 4 stars)