TDF Final Week bike tour
Picture yourself in France this coming July cycling the iconic mountain passes of the Tour and cheering on the racers on a big mountain stage finish!
Our 2023 tour brings you to 3 LIVE up-close stage viewings including the mountain time trial, the final decider mountain stage up the Col de la Loze, and the finish in Paris.
Our passion-driven tour company offers you intimate group sizes and dedication to a higher level of service. We provide multiple on-the-bike cycling guides, following van support, and non-cyclist guides. Tour company owners: Simon Kessler, former professional cyclist, and international cycling coach, leads the cycling on tour while Chef Jon, with Michelin star chef experience and years in the wine world, leads our non-cycling activities and organizes our gourmet experiences.
2023 Trip Highlights (2024 details coming Nov 1, 2023)
- Discover the Alps with our first stop in beautiful Meribel followed by Alpe d’Huez before heading to Paris for our final night
- Cheer on the world’s best professional cyclists as they race up the highest peak of the race the Col de la Loze
- Experience the decider mountain time trial stage up close and be in awe of the power and speed of the yellow jersey and his nearest rivals
- Challenge yourself up cycling legendary climbs of Alpe d’Huez, Col du Galibier, Col du Glandon/Croix de Fer, Les 2 Alpes, Col de la Loze and more
- Enjoy the thrilling final stage action from our historic apartment balcony in Paris which offers spectacular views onto the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and the racecourse
- Non-cycling activities include: a stunning mountain hike, shopping, visit with local artisanal producers, picnics, and gourmet lunches
- A follow support van for rides with food, drink, and mechanical support
- Option to shorten the more challenging mountain rides in distance and amount of climbing
- Specialized Roubaix carbon bicycles available for rent
- Carefully selected top-quality hotels in each region (minimum 4 stars)
- Minimal driving and transfers and a maximum amount of cycling, tour action, and fun times
- An updated, flexible cancellation policy offering 100% trip credit towards another trip, up to 30 days before your trip