Final Week bike tour
Picture yourself in France this coming July cycling the iconic mountain passes of the Tour and cheering on the racers on a big mountain stage finish!
Our 2024 tour brings you to 3 LIVE up-close stage viewings including the stage start, the penultimate mountain stage, and the final time trial from Monaco to Nice.
Our final week tour also has a big focus on non cyclist activities with chef Jon leading visits to wineries, cooking class, chocolate tasting, an olive mill and more.
Our passion-driven tour company offers you a high level of service and attention to detail with one guide per 4 guests. Tour company owners: Simon Kessler, former professional cyclist, and international cycling coach, leads the cycling on tour while Chef Jon, with Michelin star chef experience and years in the wine world, leads our non-cycling activities and organizes our gourmet experiences.
2024 Trip Highlights
- Discover magical Provence and the French Riviera
- Cheer on the world’s best professional cyclists as they race up one of the decider mountain passes on the penultimate stage; the Col du Turini
- Experience the decider mountain time trial in style from Monaco to Nice
- Challenge yourself up cycling legendary climbs of Mont Ventoux, Col de la Madone, Col de Braus, Col du Turini, and La Turbie
- Non-cycling activities include: a cooking class, exploring Les Halles, the market of Avignon, visits to an Olive mill, goat and sheep producer, discover St Paul de Vance, and more
- A follow support van for rides with food, drink, and mechanical support
- La Pierre carbon bicycles available for rent
- Carefully selected top-quality hotels in each region (minimum 4 stars)
- Minimal driving and transfers and a maximum amount of cycling, tour action, and fun times