TDF Final Week bike tour
Picture yourself in France this coming July cycling the iconic mountain passes of the Tour and cheering on the racers on a big mountain stage finish!
Our 2022 tour brings you to 3 LIVE up-close stage viewings including the decider mountain stage in the Pyrenees, the final time trial in the charming village of Lacapelle Marival, and the finish in Paris.
Our passion-driven tour company offers you smaller group sizes and a higher level of service. We provide multiple on-the-bike cycling guides, following van support, and non-cyclist guides. Tour company owners: Simon Kessler, former professional cyclist, and international cycling coach, leads the cycling on tour while Chef Jon, with Michelin star chef experience and years in the wine world, leads our non-cycling activities and organizes our gourmet experiences.
2022 Trip Highlights (2023 trip details will be available in November)
- Witness 3 exciting stages up close in the Pyrenees, relax in the beautiful wine country near Bergerac, and feel the excitement of Paris
- Cheer on the world’s best professional cyclists as they race towards our prime viewing spot on the Hautacam mountain finish
- Cycle the Col du Tourmalet, the highest paved mountain pass in the French Pyrenees and a historic TdF climb
- Challenge yourself up the Col du Soulor, Col d’Aubisque, Hautacam and Col du Tourmalet, all iconic Pyrenees mountain climbs
- Be a part of the final time trial action up close and eye the impressive World Tour team operations and their state-of-the-art bicycles
- Experience the final stage action from our historic apartment balcony in Paris which offers spectacular views onto the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and the racecourse
- Non-cycling activities include: a stunning mountain hike, shopping, winery visit with tastings, visits to local artisanal producers, picnics, and gourmet lunches
- A follow support van for rides with food, drink, and mechanical support.
- Option to shorten the more challenging mountain rides in distance and amount of climbing
- Specialized Roubaix carbon bicycles available for rent
- Carefully selected top-quality hotels in each region (minimum 4 stars)
- An updated, flexible cancellation policy offering 100% trip credit towards another trip, up to 30 days before your trip
- New strict cleaning measures and avoidance of large crowds where possible